Search This Blog

Thursday 8 May 2014

People who update their status every second




My god, where do I begin. I come to sites like "Facebook to gain a wide understanding of my friends lives and activities, which for the most part works very well. Until you find that one friend, that one goddamn person who thinks they can use this platform to promote their every single mundane activity that they go through in a day. “feeling hungry”, “just made toast”, ”ate toast, it was MAD”. 
For some strange reason I feel as if I could go with just one out of these 3 posts, or you know what, maybe I don’t want to know about your wild toast eating adventures at all, maybe its things like these that all your friends need to know. I mean, I know that this is not my right to control what people do with Facebook, I guess they have some sort of rights, but really?... Reeeeeeeeeeally?, don’t you think it would make your life more productive to actually do exciting stuff during your day rather than stopping every thirty seconds to promote it to the world. Maybe i'm just just being a diva, or maybe this is just another reason why i hate the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment